In a world of thoughts and deeds, I find the couch the ideal venue of discovery!

.

Sunday, October 05, 2008

A blog for Deano

I wrote a whole blog for you Deano (offline) and now I went back and checked my diary entry for Rome, when I talked about losing my mobile 'phone and you left a comment "what about the 'phone".

So months later you've been chasing me up, and I realised that I had actually read that comment overseas and edited the entry to say what happened.

Re-read the Rome diary entry Deano!

:)

In other news, I've finally put something else up on my YouTube channel

Not going to make any promises, but will try for semi-regular updates there, as I have a few things on my mind to do.

Did anyone else have fun remembering the introduction of Daylight Saving this weekend? Luckily Microsoft was on the ball, as both my Vista & XP computers were on the right time when I switched them on.

Waking up tomorrow for 5am (body thinking it is 4am) is going to hurt!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When did you update the Rome entry??? Recently, or way back when? I checked that entry a few times, I was really concerned for the welfare of your phone. And as for your youtube channel. I'll massage/scratch your back (wink wink) if you want!!! Deano.

PS. To my knowledge this is my first ever mention in a blog.

The Virtual Couch said...

haha, now I am scared, cos you know where I live!

:-)