In a world of thoughts and deeds, I find the couch the ideal venue of discovery!

.

Saturday, August 01, 2015

60 Seconds on The Virtual Couch - Jase gets back on the couch!

The old cliche about time flying is pretty apt when I open this blog page and shake off the metaphorical dust and clear away the virtual cobwebs in order to write another entry here.

I remember first creating this blog way back in the ancient history of the internet, when YouTube had literally just started and was all shiny and new.

These days it is much more than just a curiosity or viral video site, it has become a mainstream entertainment channel and for some people, their regular job and income stream.

I have no aspirations of such like. I have quite a bit of content there from years ago, crazy and silly films some friends and I made back way in 1999 (Aidan's 7) plus some short films we made for a local competition called The ShootOut.

Back in early 2012 I did relaunch myself onto The Virtual Couch with a challenge to make a one minute video every day.  This I managed to surprise myself and actually do for over a month.  Many were pretty forgettable but a few gems still make me laugh.

After that initial period, the new videos have been very sparse and irregular until it has been around a year since my last fairly prosaic movie review.

So, with that all said, last week I did a new video and henceforth I am resolved to post at least a video a week on YouTube.

And here it is:


No comments: