In a world of thoughts and deeds, I find the couch the ideal venue of discovery!

.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Guildford - June 16 to June 18

Ok, Im almost up to date! Yeah I have been slack with my blogging but hopefully everything has been covered so far. The past few days here have just been chill out days really, kind of like the few days in Romania, think I have really needed a bit of a wind down after the three weeks on the go touring.

I did plan to visit Portsmouth today (Wed 18th) but unfortunately the auntie I planned to visit was really busy all this week, so no time to catch up, which was a bit disappointing but hopefully catch her next time i come (which I am thinking might be later this year).

Tomorrow Im off to Cardiff in Wales for the day, then on Friday night we are driving down to St Ives in Cornwall (south west england) for the weekend. Monday is my last day in UK, and James and Lauren will drive me up to heathrow to the hotel that Im staying at overnight and Tuesday I will fly out in the morning and arrive Wed night Aussie time to be picked up by my chauffeur.

(yes Im blogging future dates, in case I dont get a chance to blog before I leave).

2 comments:

Casper said...

Have you decided to come back? If your answer is positive we will organize a lunch for you on Thursday at usual place.

Dave ~ said...

Almost up to date - yeah! Mind you I'm still wondering where those oh so elusive photos are! By the well, thanks for the text message at 1am this morning from Cardiff. Had a few beers had we? Top stuff!