In a world of thoughts and deeds, I find the couch the ideal venue of discovery!

.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Home safe and sound

Just a quick entry before I go to sleep to let everyone know I am home in Geelong West all safe and sound, despite Hong Kong having a category 8 Typhoon blowing nearish that made weather conditions interesting and our flight home delayed by over an hour (actually meant that my rush from the connecting flight was not needed!).

I think I set a record for getting off the plane, thru immigration, finding bag & thru customs .. less than 15 minutes. I even beat Ken, the limo driver who was picking me up, he was amazed that I made it out so quickly as the usual time is 30 minutes plus for most people he picks up from international flights.

Will write something tomorrow and get to work onto posting photographs up.

:)

1 comment:

Dave ~ said...

All 2200 photos? Um, 12.24AM Jase? So how's that jetlag going?