In a world of thoughts and deeds, I find the couch the ideal venue of discovery!

.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

On my way ...

may 15.

1.30pm and i have around an hour before boarding my flight. Tucking into some hokkien noodles and trying to get my fat fingers accustomed to the small keys on this micro laptop. typing speed will be a problem. Also found the quote and apostrophe key is not working hmm strange, so forgive my poor grammar and punctuation!

The day started with only two hours sleep from the night before. Obviously a bit wound up and excited over the trip.

alison my sister came over and got my place ship shape as it was a disaster zone. Thank goodness she did, nothing worse than coming home to a messy place just as I left it. Think i´ve packed everything I need plus a bit I dont, check in luggage weighed 16kg.

Around 11 am Ken the limo driver arrived in a beautiful tan mercedes, classic motor. Forgot to take pics! He is quite a character! Told me not to worry about paying until I come back!

ok first casualty of the journey: white shirt now has two sauce spots on it courtesy of over enthusiastic noodle eating, ah well, changing shirt at London.

One hour to kill before boarding, time for some aimlessly wandering after posting this blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, rule 1. Never take white clothes when travelling!