In a world of thoughts and deeds, I find the couch the ideal venue of discovery!

.

Sunday, May 04, 2008

The Virtual Couch on Tour in Europe!

Welcome to my blog.

Fairly soon I will be off to Europe for a six week holiday, so I thought rather than the numerous emails to various people, I decided to attempt to keep a regular online travel blog so friends, family and complete strangers can keep up with my adventures.

To aid in this endeavour I bought myself a rather cool little laptop which is very nifty. I love useful gadgets!

Apologies in advance to those of you expecting postcards, but we really should abolish that practice of sending postcards to friends and family. They usually only arrive after you've come back, so what is the point!

Now I better get back to my checklist, I fly out on May 15th.


1 comment:

Dave ~ said...

I want a postcard dammit! Something Hi-lar-ry-ous like a black card that says "Budapest Nightlife". Hysterical.